Translate

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Here is the story with this pan... oh what fun so far..,  saw it on evilbay.... and saw pottential... the boss [toni my amazing girlfreind]   said it was ok to go ahead with the deal[ money]  !!! she pretty much lets me do as i please when it comes to bikes.... she knows how bad my obbsession for harley's and anything motorcycle related is so.... long story short im a lucky man !!!!  but this deal has been a fucking bitch ... 1st the guy i was doing the deal with is all helpfull..,  says he will sort the paperwork, and get his nephew to scan and send it to me ......... three fucking weeks later still nothing !!! then he finaly says he has it.....  and it will be sent that evening... nothing..... then the next morning he sends me an email saying, him and his nephew... have decided to build the bike together and the deal is off.... NO fucking way !!!  i was gutted ..  unknown to me my misses phoned the guy behind my back, not telling me as she knew if i called this guy i would have abused the shit out of him, anyway she told him what was what !!  and that a deal had been struck and you shouldnt back out of a deal... IT IS UN AUSTRALIAN....  and just not the way to do things.... a DEAL is a DEAL !!!!!!!   so the guy says he will think about it,  get back to us and tell us weather or not he will go ahead with the deal... that evening he sends me an email... ok the deal is on ! the paperwork is sent to me..... i pay him the money.. !.... money that i had gotten out of the bank THREE weeks eairler !!!..... im finaly going to get my hands on this pan!!.....  NO NO NO....  now the fucking shipper is fucking me around.... he said he would pick it up friday.... and it would take till the next friday.. now  he says it might be another 14 days .... it has been 3 weeks plus 11 days since i paid for the bike !!! so all up im looking at a month   of STRESS  and bullshit and genraly being fucked arounnd in every way possable.... i feel like i have been in a washing machine for the last month... WTF...    [ still no bike yet still in the back of a truck in australia...somewhere] i think im going crazy !! why is such a simple deal so FUCKING HARD....

No comments:

Post a Comment